Quest Industrial is a highly successful, fast-paced, established and growing Robotic Integration Firm. We specialize in the Food, primarily in Dairy and Cheese, Plastics and Metals industries, but we also enjoy research and development projects on a regular basis. Our team creates a family-like atmosphere in which creative thinking is welcomed and dedication is needed. Currently, we are looking for a Robotic Automation Project Manager. However, we do keep resumes on hand for six months for all other positions. We will always consider a person who is enthusiastic about developing diagnostic and troubleshooting skills to help solve programming issues while thinking creatively to improve products.
Project Managers are responsible for customer satisfaction, commercial success and staff development on the projects they lead. Quest is looking for an individual that can manage a rolling portfolio of projects for several customer accounts and consistently deliver successful projects.
Quest’s customers are most often manufacturing managers, maintenance leads and senior controls engineers working in process manufacturing, research or related facilities. Project work involves some or all of design, build, test, deliver/install, start up and providing post project support.
PM must be an effective communicator.
PM must be able to multi-task.
PM must possess industrial knowledge (electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, robotic, etc.)
PM must be able to motivate others.
PM must be able to travel and work irregular hours.
- The position requires an ability to simultaneously manage a range of project sizes with varied commercial values for a diverse portfolio of customers. PM will be involved will all aspects of assigned projects from concept to signoff, as well as, long-term customer support.
- Project pre-execution responsibilities include working with Sales Account Managers and estimating Engineers to ensure proposals include well defined deliverables and a supporting delivery work plan with detailed tasks, budgets, resources and schedules that build up to each deliverable.
- PM must effectively plan, direct, coordinate, communicate and report internally to his/her team and externally to the customer.
- PM must work as a partner with fellow Quest managers and laborers. The PM develops project timelines to manage work scope and stay on plan for schedule and hours budgeted.
- PM maintains a continuous reporting status to both Ownership and Senior Management on all projects assigned. The position requires reporting of each assigned project’s progress, scope, schedule and resource information and customer service follow-up.
- BS (4-yr degree) preferred or AS (2-year degree) considered with emphasis in Project Management, Engineering or Industrial Automation. Employer will also accept individuals with 7 years working experience in related fields. A general understanding of automation — this would include, but not be limited to: high-speed assembly machinery, SCADA / Gantry / Six-Axis Robotics, and general automation technology. Employee will need to be able to complete other tasks as required in order to complete projects in a timely and proficient manner. Employee should anticipate 50+ hours per week, with both long and short term travel required on occasion.
Job: Robotic Automation Project Manager
Primary Location: Monroe, Wisconsin
Salary: Starts at $XX,XXX Based on Experience
Benefits: Quest offers a competitive compensation and benefits including: Medical, Dental, and Prescription Insurance, Vacation, Bonus Packages and Career Growth opportunities
If you are qualified and interested in pursing this job opportunity, please send your resume, references, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why move to Monroe, Wisconsin? Growth!
Monroe is one of the Top 10 best places to open a small business. Growth is here and we want you to be part of our team.
If you are a teacher or professor and are looking to set up a tour of a robotic integrator for your students, please feel free to write an email to email@example.com or call 608.325.5850. Just let us know a few details about the group you would like to bring, the interests of the group, age and any other relevant information and we will do our best to set up a time for you and your group to meet with our specialists, programmers and engineers. We are always looking for ways to influence the up and coming generations and it just so happens that Quest Industrial is part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation – robotics. It would be our pleasure to speak with you about the industry and robotics in general, job opportunities, our products as well as our company.