Quest Pro Pick Pack
Produce a Box, Pick the Product & Pack it Out!
The Quest PRO PICK PACK robotic cell is designed with the end user in mind! It packs a 3-in-1 robotic automated system of erecting a box, picking and placing the product, and sealing the box into half the floor space of traditional machines with comparable capacities.
CUT floor space usage with the QUEST
PRO PICK PACK robotic cell!
- Half the floor space of traditional machines with comparable capacities
- Erects and seals a box every 3 seconds
- Product in-feed rates at over 100 parts/minute
- Reconfiguration time is only 30 seconds
- Accepts a wide range of boxes with continuous change over from size to size allowing for virtually no interruption in production
- The best vision guided Fanuc robotics technology available
- Case erector, product packing and case sealing 3-in-1 compact unit – versatile & fast
- Pick & Pack single or multiple products, and/or product types
- State-of-the-art light curtain safety features are used
- Automated visual verification of packing tools & placement
- Touchscreen operator interface making diagnostics easy
- Case erecting process reduces cardboard dust by 60%
- Operator’s manual and mechanical documentation built into the HMI
- Customized robotic tooling for your needs
- Automated visual inspection
- Product weight verification
- Divider insertion prior to packing
- Box accumulation to alleviate downtime
Cut the amount of floor space needed to automate your facility.
Cut the amount of time product change-over takes.
Cut the amount of overhead it takes to make your products.
Capacity – 50lbs/ unit of product
- 304 stainless steel formed and welded construction
- Constructed for incidental contact with water and a high-moisture environment
- Components have been selected with moisture considerations and sanitation in mind to minimize deterioration and maximize component service life
- Base of Pro Pick Pack: 150″L x 84″W x 136″H
*Electrical enclosures and stairwell are not included due to each having customizable placement to meet the user’s needs
- Raw stainless, polished, and matte finish
- FDA – compliant plastics
- Cast metals finished with corrosion-resistant coatings
Weight Management – Case weight systems are available for integration into the conveyor system to output data values of tared weight, verified weight and/or gross weight
Speed – 22 pieces per minute with the option of packing multiples to increase cycle time
Controls – Allen-Bradley – consisting of PLC, Touch-Screen, HMI, Safety Systems & Sensors
Ease of Maintenance – Our machines are open and have full sensor and diagnostic features that come standard on the HMI